$8.95Visit product page →
The Eco Coconut Bottle Brush is a great multipurpose brush for cleaning baby bottles, wine glasses and reusable drinking bottles. The simple and effective design delivers precision cleaning capabilities and gets into hard to reach places.
- Naturally antibacterial
- Handle made from FSC accredited timber
- Bristles made from sustainably farmed coconut husk
- Plastic free
- Measures approximately 33cm long (from top on handle to bottom of brush) x 4.5cm wide (at bottom on brush)
$12.95Visit product page →
The Go Bamboo Vegetable Scrubber ia a great kitchen accessory to have. The handle is easy to grip in and the tough bristles will get into every nook and cranny
- Made from bamboo with bass fibre bristles
- Measures 8cm high x 5cm in diameter
Otto & Spike
$40.00Visit product page →
Otto & Spike is made in Melbourne at a family-run knitting mill, which has been operating in Brunswick for more than 40 years.
They use Australian and New Zealand grown wool, and make use of remnant yarns to reduce waste, whenever possible, Otto & Spike utilise a variety of knitting machines, both vintage and contemporary, in creating their wares, ensuring products that are both unique and of the highest quality.
Dutchies are versatile utility wipes that can be used for all manners of cleaning or as a face washer. The knit structure coupled together with the cotton fibre creates a naturally abrasive texture.
- Made in Melbourne
- Made from premium surplus Australian cotton
- Pack of 5 cloths
- Each cloth measures approximate 45cm wide x 25cm high
$3.95Visit product page →
Made in Melbourne using locally sourced beeswax, these handy blocks can be used for; craft, repairs and maintenance, furniture polish, making cosmetics and candles, the list goes on...
- Each hexagonal block weighs approximately 15grams
- Made in Melbourne, Australia