$5.95Visit product page →
Claire Ishino works from her home-studio in Adelaide, producing original gouache or acrylic paintings inspired by nature and a love of pattern, such as the ones featured in these fun and environmentally friendly washi tapes.
- Designed in Australia
- Made from Japanese Washi paper and a water based adhesive
- Safely biodegradable
- Comes in box made from 100% recycled paper
- Carbon neutral
$16.95 $9.95Visit product page →
Mini Fabric Decals by Love Mae are such fun! Re-usable, re-positionable, re-stickable, however you want to describe them, the possibilities are endless with this collection of charming designs.
- Designed & Made in Australia
- Will stick to just about any clean, smooth surface, making them suitable for; painted walls, bedheads, bedside tables, bookcases, filing cabinets, mirrors, windows, laptops, school folders, fridges, kitchen cabinets, doors and more!
- Each sheet of stickers (as pictured) measures 16 x 24cm
$6.95Visit product page →
These cute vinyl stickers from Sunday Paper are the perfect little gift or souvenir for locals and visitors alike! Whether it's tourist attractions, much loved suburbs and cities or Aussie culture, the stickers are packaged with interesting facts and information about the piece of Australia they represent.
- Made in Australia
- Each pack has it's own gorgeous and quirky description of the place it represents on the reverse side
- Suitable for car bumpers and windows, book covers, laptops and tablets, guitar cases and zillions of other smooth surfaces
- Printed to the highest calibre, these stickers will last 10 years on a car bumper
- Packaging measures 10.5 x 15 cm