Product Submission Guidelines
Are you an artist / maker / designer / manufacturer / distributor or sales representative?
Do you have an amazing product (or products) that you think could be a perfect fit for our range?
If so, please read the following guidelines for submitting your product/s for consideration by Blackbird & Fox.
Please note that product submissions will be received via email only. Please do not call or 'quickly pop in' with an armload of samples! Our buyers are not always available, and our priority in-store is always to attend to our customers. Thank you for your understanding. If, following an email submission, we are interested in viewing a sample of your wares, we will be in touch to arrange this.
We value 'handmade', but do not sell 'homemade'. Please carefully consider the following before submitting any handmade items for consideration:
- We do not accept 'one-offs' or vintage items (we need to be able to consistently re-order product, on at least a seasonal basis)
- All products should be constructed and labeled/packaged (if applicable) to a professional standard
- We welcome working with emerging businesses, but are not an outlet for hobbyists
We require certain details in order to consider your application!
Please make sure to include the following information:
- Your contact details
- Trading Terms & Conditions
- Wholesale Pricelist (with prices clearly marked as inclusive or exclusive of GST)
- Illustrated Catalogue (including relevant details such as product measurements, materials, origin/location of manufacture etc)
If you are confident that your product is ready for submission, please contact us via email only.
To ensure your email reaches us, please make sure to zip any large files! Even better, send us a link to a file on Dropbox or Issuu.
We value the longstanding relationships we have established with our existing suppliers, and look forward to forming new friendships with the purveyors of unique and innovative products. Thank you for your interest!