$99.95Visit product page →
Knirps was founded in 1928, by Hans Haupt. An injury made it difficult for Hans to carry both a walking stick and a full length umbrella, so he set about creating a solution: the world's first collapsible umbrella! Knirpsinnovative and clever designs include the world's first automatic opening mechanism (1965), and many continually improving designs since then, making use of ever-improving modern materials and engineering.
To this day, Knirps umbrellas are designed and engineered in Germany, ensuring a high degree of quality, safety and durability. Knirps are strongly committed to manufacturing their products with a minimal impact upon the environment, and with fair compensation and working conditions provided to all involved in the production process. Designed to last for years, the fundamental quality and durability of their products is perhaps their signature contribution to sustainability!
The AC Steel model offers a sturdy steel tip, extra long shaft and beautiful Maple wood handle, making it suitable for use as a comfortable occasional walking stick as well.
- Automatic Open button
- Pull runner down to close - effortless, smooth gliding
- Ergonomic handle in genuine Maple wood
- Comes with sleek, secure cover
- Broad canopy for optimum coverage and shelter
- 10 Steel ribs with fibreglass insert for increased flexibility
- Clever spring-loaded mechanism to help prevent blow-outs in high wind conditions
- Wind tunnel tested design
- Unique 10-sided shaft tube to avoid torsion and twisting
- Steel tip with black stopper
- Tiny copper rings prevent component parts from grinding together, thereby ensuring years of smooth, reliable operation
- Light-weight and quick-drying, flat-woven polyester fabric with excellent qualities of UV resistance and protection
- Length: 92cm
- Canopy diameter 108cm
- Weight: 605 grams
Make Me Iconic
$64.95Visit product page →
Don't get caught out on a rainy day, keep one of these Make Me Iconic umbrellas handy in the car or at home and stay dry when it rains. Black on the outside with a surprise map print on the inside these umbrellas are both classy and fun! They are also big enough to cover a friend too - if you snug in tight.
- Wooden shaft and handle
- Sturdy construction double canopy umbrella
- Features either vintage Australia or Melways map design on the underside of the canopy
- Press and push opening
- Length: 90 cm (tip to base of handle)
- Diameter: 100cm (when open)