When checking out, you can choose to 'Pick Up' or 'Ship' your order.
Pick Up (Click & Collect):
Collect your purchase from 714 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn, during our opening hours. Please note, that during lockdown, pick-ups are available 7-days, but between the hours of 10.00am and 3.00pm, only.
Please ensure you, check-in, wear a mask and maintain usual COVID-19 hygiene and distancing protocols during your pick-up.
- Please do not present for ‘click & collect’ if you are unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed case, or otherwise advised to quarantine. If in doubt, please stay home! We are happy to arrange alternative delivery options for you if you can no longer safely ‘click & collect’ - just call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll work it out!
Free Domestic Shipping for orders of $99 +
- This option is only available for purchases of $99.00 or more.
- Delivery will be made via either via Sendle OR Australia Post standard Parcel Post (relevant Tracking details will be provided as soon as your order is processed). Generally, deliveries to metro areas and major regional centres will be sent via Sendle and deliveries to rural and regional addresses will go via Australia Post.
- This offer is only valid to physical addresses within Australia, as Sendle couriers cannot deliver to Australia Post owned properties, this includes: post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or Australia Post parcel collect locations. If you specifically require shipping to a PO Box or similar, you will need to select a shipping option offered by Australia Post.
- If your shipment is sent via Sendle, your parcel will automatically be marked with "Authority to leave", unless you specify otherwise. If you do not wish for your parcel to be left when a receiver is not home to sign for it, please let us know and it will be delivered to a nearby location for collection. Collection points include convenient local businesses such as newsagents and service stations.
Further Domestic Shipping Options
You can also select from the following options, for deliveries within Australia:
- Shipping via Sendle Couriers
- Parcel Post via Australia Post's Standard Parcel Post service
- Express Post via Australia Post's Express Parcel Post service (recommended)
Note: We strongly recommend selecting Express Post if you require your item in a timely manner! This service offers delivery within two business days to the majority of Australian addresses.
We do not recommend selecting Sendle for deliveries to: regional/remote areas, Tasmania, Western Australia or the Northern Territory. Sendle operates by road only, and delivery to these areas can be exceedingly slow!
All shipping rates are calculated according to the volumetric weight of your purchase, and destination of your delivery, by the Sendle & Australia Post shipping apps. We do not add any fees for gift wrapping, packaging or handling.
Blackbird & Fox will always endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible. If there are any issues with your order, we will contact you within 24 hours. Orders will be processed same day or next business day.
Australia Post orders received before 10.00am will be dispatched on the same day (weekdays) and on the same day (if possible) or next business day, for orders received on weekends and public holidays.
Sendle orders received before 10.00am will be booked for pick up on the same day, but Sendle may not collect your parcel for 1-2 business days. Sendle delivers fastest to Eastern states metropolitan areas - we do not recommend selecting Sendle for deliveries to WA, TAS, NT or regional areas, as these routes are often extremely slow to deliver.
Please click on the orange link above to obtain a delivery estimate for your parcel. (All our deliveries ship from Hawthorn, 3122, Victoria, AUSTRALIA)
If speedy delivery is required, we strongly recommend you select Express Post to avoid any disappointment.
Please note that all delivery providers are under extreme pressure due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the associated spike in home-deliveries required. Despite our best efforts in dispatching your orders ASAP, this has caused delays in the transport of some orders, once in the hands of the courier or postal networks. We are all working together to get your parcels out to you as quickly as possible! If 'time is of the essence', we strongly recommend you select Australia Post's Express Post service for delivery within 1-2 business days to the vast majority of Australian addresses.
If you require information about shipping your purchase overseas, please see our International Shipping page.