$16.95Visit product page →
A chic, lightweight bag perfect for carrying your daily essentials or groceries. Made with premium, soft, thick organic and unbleached cotton to ensure longevity and durability. Perfect for trips to the supermarket, or as an everyday bag
- Made from unbleached, GOTS certified organic cotton
- Available with long or short handle
- Expands and stretches to carry all of your goodies
- Machine washable
$24.95Visit product page →
The Kollab Shopper covers all the bases, whether you're going to the beach or out for the day, this tote bag is here for!
- Water resistant material
- Durable cotton canvas or leather look handles
- Internal zip pocket for wallet, phone & keys
- Handy long and short carry handles
- Can be folded down to more compact size for easy transportation
Measures approx. 60cm wide x 18cm deep x 41cm high
$19.95Visit product page →
Bag your favourite artwork. LOQI's Museum Collection sees the finest artworks sneak out of famous museums, onto LOQI reusable shopping bags, like this Vincent Van Gogh classic, The Starry Night.
LOQI is fashioned to fit in with your lifestyle. Perfect for doing the grocery shopping, going to the gym, enjoying the beach, taking baby for an outing or travelling the globe, stash your LOQI bag in your pocket, purse or handbag, so it's always with you. LOQI reusable bags are exceptional value, with a generous inside pocket and an additional zippered pouch, perfect for your extras. The bold & colourful designs won't fade and are water resistant.
- LOQIs are light - you wont even notice the 55g bag and pouch in your handbag or pocket
- Eco friendly - no more plastic bags
- Strong - your LOQI will safely hold up to 20kg
- Handy inside pocket features a flap for security
- LOQIs easily fold up for storage in their matching zippered pouch or can be easily rolled up and cliped together
- Bold, colourful patterns will not fade
- Made from water resistant polyester
- Bag: 50cm wide x 42cm high (69cm including handles)
- Inside pocket: 16.5cm x 14cm
- Pouch: 11.5cm x 11.5cm
$40.00Visit product page →
Lumbi have been producing local-themed gifts and accessories, right here in Melbourne, since before it was cool! Their iconic Melways Tote bags are seen on the shoulders of homesick Melburnians around the world. With sturdy, all-Australian consruction and local quality that cannot be replicated, they are ideal for use at home, or abroad!
- Designed, printed and made in Australia
- Heavy duty cotton drill bag
- Printed on one side, solid black fabric on the other side
- Machine washable, please lay-flat to dry
- Soft yet durable black cotton webbing straps
- Generous length allows you to wear this bag comfortably over the shoulder
- Large Tote Bag measures 40cm high x 30 cm wide x 10cm deep (bag is rectangular in shape)
Please note: Lumbi are licensed to use imagery from the original 1966 Melways Edition. Your street may not be pictured if you live on a recent subdivision! For a close up view on the 1966 Melways, click HERE. Western Suburbs and Outer East (by 1966 standards!) are on SALE!
$15.95Visit product page →
Select and carry your fruit and veggies in convenient Produce Bags.
Packed in a colourful holder pouch, it is easy to carry your produce bags from the shop to your kitchen!
- Mesh material to allow water and air to flow through
- Available in a 5 pack and 8 pack
- Made from recycled plastic drink bottles
- Each bag can carry up to 2 kilos of produce
- Features a gusset and draw string tie
- Lightweight weighing only 10 grams per bag
- Bags can be used as a colander to wash, drain and dry fruit and veg
- Store fruit and veg in the fridge and reduce sweating
- Can be used when purchasing bulk produce such as nuts, grains, rice and lentils
- Can also be used as laundry bag or a nut milk bag
$17.95Visit product page →
Utopia Australia works in conjunction with the Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery in Alice Springs to produce a unique range of quality Australian gifts and souvenirs. They source their designs from contemporary artwork painted by world renowned Aboriginal artists in the Utopia region of Australia. Located 250kms north east of Alice Springs in Central Australia, Utopia is home to more than 200 prominent Indigenous artists. Royalties from Utopia Australia products are directed to the artists, as well as the Mbantua Foundation.
Made with lightweight, water-resistant polyster, these vibrant Reusable Shopping Bags are suitable for everything from grocery shopping to a trip to the beach! All the artworks featured on these bags were created for the specific purpose of use on giftware items and were developed with the artists' input and approval.
- Included information about the artist, such as date of birth, language group, traditional country and name of artwork
- Royalties from the purchase of Utopia Australia products go back to the artist and community
- Designed in Australia
- Fully recyclable, durable polyester construction
- Lightweight - weighs under 65grams
- Measures 50cm wide x 40cm high (68cm including handles)
- Handy interior pocket measures 16 x 14cm
- Compact zippered storage pouch measures 11 x 11cm