$29.95Visit product page →
The 'Crayon Chick', is Michelle Harvey. Designer, maker and Melburnian, she melds old crafts and new tricks to create unique, handmade products. This classical Nautical Knot makes a dandy keyring for male or female, young or old!
- Hand knotted in Melbourne, by Michelle!
- Comes in a range of bespoke, hand-dyed colours (by Michelle!)
- Made from 100% cotton and finished with a traditional whipped cord
- Each keyring measures approximately 7cm long x 4cm wide (not including ring)
Murch + Co
$25.00Visit product page →
Designed and made in Australia, these handstamped postcode keyrings make a subtle but meaningful statement. Perfect as a housewarming gift, leaving-home momento, or simply to celebrate your stomping ground!
- 30mm diameter tag
- Natural tan leather
- Secure split loop style ring
- Golden/brass colour ring
- Australian made
$49.95Visit product page →
The Tactica M.100 Multitool the perfect lightweight, compact multitool that adapts to your lifestyle. Designed in Melbourne and made from composites used in aerospace and military tools, it is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and is easy to use.
Although a compact in size, it is lighweight and strong. It is technology friendly and will not scratch screens when in pockets or bags.
The Tactica is airplane friendly being TSA compliant. The new design consists of 420 Stainless Steel that provides heavy duty strength and durability.
The Tactica has many uses including:
- Package Opener
- Metric and Imerial rulers
- Phillips and flat head hex bit (including storage)
- Bottle Opener
- Heavy and light duty hex sockets
- Universial Wrench, up to 14mm in size
- Designed in Melbourne
- Magnetic bit retention
- Key ring compatible
- Measures 8 x 4 x 1.2cm
- Weighs just 45g
$24.95Visit product page →
Utopia Australia works in conjunction with the Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery in Alice Springs to produce a unique range of quality Australian gifts and souvenirs. They source their designs from contemporary artwork painted by world renowned Aboriginal artists from the town of Utopia, located 250kms north-east of Alice Springs in Central Australia. Utopia is home to a community including more than 200 prominent Indigenous artists. Royalties from Utopia Australia products are directed to the artists, as well as the Mbantua Foundation.
Made with lightweight, versatile Neoprene, this Zipped Case is suitable for use in wet environments (for instance, as a toiletry bag), and also offers your contents protection against knocks and bumps (making it suitable for use as a Tablet or E-Reader case). All the artworks featured on these cased were created for the specific purpose of use on giftware items, were developed with the artists' input and approval.
- Designed and Made in Australia
- Features informative tag introducing the artist: including details such as date of birth, language group, traditional country and name of artwork
- Royalties from the purchase of Utopia Australia products go back to the artist and community
- Measures 28cm long x 20cm high