$69.00Visit product page →
Designed and made right here in Melbourne, Metalbird references a range of Australian native birds, and renders them in architectural steel, ready for installation in your outdoor space. Like street art popping up in your laneway, Metalbird is a little piece of covert art for your garden. Simply hammer your bird into a fence or verandah post, or even a live tree (for very hard timbers, you may need to pre-drill, before hammering), and ta-dah, your own cheeky bird to admire!
- Made from 3mm COR-TEN Steel, the surface of which will rust to a deep brown
- Easily hammered into most wooden structures
- Designed and made in Melbourne
- Beautifully packaged, great for gifting!
- Blue Wren - 20cm x 32cm
- Cockatoo - 28cm x 28cm
- Eastern Spinebill - 24cm x 24cm
- Fantail - 24cm x 27cm
- Fantail with Baby - 24cm x 27cm
- Regular Kookaburra - 24cm x 30cm
- Large Kookaburra - 31cm x 39cm
- Regular Magpie - 20cm x 29cm
- Large Magpie -32cm x 34cm
- Southern BooBook Owl - 31cm x 25cm
- Wedge-tailed Eagle - 43cm x 33cm
- Willie Wagtail - 36cm x 30cm
- Pair of Kookaburras - 31 x 39cm
- Trio of Baby Birds includes: Mini Kookaburra, Mini Blue Wren and Mini Fantail
Otto & Spike
$135.00Visit product page →
Otto & Spike is made in Melbourne at a family-run knitting mill, which has been operating in Brunswick for more than 40 years.
They use Australian and New Zealand grown wool, and make use of remnant yarns to reduce waste, whenever possible, Otto & Spike utilise a variety of knitting machines, both vintage and contemporary, in creating their wares, ensuring products that are both unique and of the highest quality.
- Made in Melbourne
- Australian premium surplus lambswool
- Blankets measure approximately 1.6m wide x 1.6m high
- Backed with nylon woven taslon fabric
- Machine washable in cold water
Otto & Spike are proud to say that these picnic rugs are made from 100% surplus wool. As a consequence, colours are continually being updated as each individual colour runs out. Therefore the photographs of colourways here are indicative only.
Sow 'n Sow
$16.95Visit product page →
Made from 100% recycled polypropylene, the Queensland based team at Sow 'n Sow have diverted plastic waste away from landfill to create a delightful, foldable pot - genius!
Available in two beautiful watercolour designs, by Melbourne artist, Daniella Germain, "Beach" and "Mountain" are inspired by the Glasshouse Mountains in Queensland, home to Sow 'n Sow HQ!
- Clever folded design assembles instantly, and can be posted as a letter in a C5 envelope!
- Assembled Pot measures 13cm high x 11.5cm diameter
- Unassembled Pot measures 19.5cm wide x 13cm wide x 0.7cm high
- Made in Australia from 100% recycled polypropylene - carbon neutral product
- Plant directly into them or use them as a decorative pot sleeve - too easy!
$49.95Visit product page →
The Tactica M.100 Multitool the perfect lightweight, compact multitool that adapts to your lifestyle. Designed in Melbourne and made from composites used in aerospace and military tools, it is designed to fit comfortably in your hand and is easy to use.
Although a compact in size, it is lighweight and strong. It is technology friendly and will not scratch screens when in pockets or bags.
The Tactica is airplane friendly being TSA compliant. The new design consists of 420 Stainless Steel that provides heavy duty strength and durability.
The Tactica has many uses including:
- Package Opener
- Metric and Imerial rulers
- Phillips and flat head hex bit (including storage)
- Bottle Opener
- Heavy and light duty hex sockets
- Universial Wrench, up to 14mm in size
- Designed in Melbourne
- Magnetic bit retention
- Key ring compatible
- Measures 8 x 4 x 1.2cm
- Weighs just 45g
Thurlby Herb Farm
$14.95Visit product page →
Thurlby Herb Farm manufactures high quality, handmade herbal products in the township of Walpole, on the southern coast of Western Australia. Combining the fruits of their thriving gardens with traditional botanical knowledge, and strong environmental and ethical principles, Thurlby Herb Farm has grown from simple beginnings to be one of the largest employers in the district.
This handy Tap Soap is just the thing for green thumbs who really like to get their hands dirty! Hang it from your outdoor tap and you've always got something at the ready to scrub up with!
- Soap is scented with Rosemary extract, along with essential oils of Eucalyptus, Lemon Scented Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Bergamot
- Refillable natural loofah pouch with hanging loop
- Contains no synthetic additives, no parabens and no lauryl sulphates
- Only Certified Sustainable Palm Oil used
- Soap in Loofah pouch measures approximately: 6 x 10 x 3.5cm / 75g (plus 15cm hanging loop)
- Made in Australia