Thurlby Herb Farm manufactures high quality, handmade herbal products in the township of Walpole, on the southern coast of Western Australia. Combining the fruits of their thriving gardens with traditional botanical knowledge, and strong environmental and ethical principles, Thurlby Herb Farm has grown from simple beginnings to be one of the largest employers in the district.
This Drawer Sachet contains essential oils in a solid wax base, cased within a decorative paper package. Designed to place in clothing drawers and linen cupboards, they impart a fresh fragrance to deter moths and other insects.
- Illustrated by local (WA) Indigenous artist, Kinjarran, this design depicts women and children seated around a camp sharing stories, and collecting food by a nearby river
- The Lemon Myrtle tree contains citronellal, citral and linalool, which provide a distinctive "lemon lolly" scent
- Each Drawer Sachet measures approximately 10 x 13 x 1cm
- Keep your Drawer Sachet in its packaging when in use (fabrics can be damaged by direct contact with essential oils)
- This Drawer Sachet will last for years! If you feel that the scent is fading, you can open the paper packaging and scrape back the dried wax block within to reinvigorate the fragrance within!
- Made in Australia