Ruby Olive's luxurious Silk Face Masks have been designed for general purpose use, so you can wash, sanitise and reuse your mask.
These Face Masks feature:
- 16mm mulberry silk fabric
- Triple layered, plus a pocket for additional filter if desired
- Adjustable elastic straps and nose wire for secure and comfortable fit
- This mini-size is recommended for children up to 12years of age
- Comes in a re-usable, biodegradable pouch
- Top to bottom (nose to chin) is approximately 11cm and the width is approximately 19cm
- The elastic on each side is 8cm (un-pulled) and the toggle can be adjusted to reduce the length
- Warm handwash or gentle machine wash (liquid detergent, up to 40c recommended) after every use.
- We recommend the use of a lingerie wash bag or pillowcase to ensure straps do not
- Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Reduce spin, remove promptly after cycle has finished.
- Line dry in shade. If desired press with a warm iron. Do not iron elastic.
- Dry cleanable
Tips for wearing:
- Wash prior to first use.
- Ensure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitise your hands.
- Remove the mask by lifting off the straps without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with detergent and hot water (after each use, if possible).
- Fabric Face Masks do not offer the same level of protection as surgical mask or N95 masks, but they can assist in reducing disease transmission by helping to prevent face-touching and minimising respiratory droplet spray.
- Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- Don't put masks on children under 2 years of age, and ensure children are always under competent adult supervision when wearing masks.
- Remember, face masks are an addition to (not a substitute for) other preventative measures such as vaccination, social distancing and frequent hand-washing.
For obvious health and safety reasons, there are no change of mind exchanges on any face masks!