Created by Tasmanian illustrator, Katey Love, the Mesmerised range specialises in black and whole books and gifts for babies.
From birth until nine months, an infant's eyesight is not fully developed, but they respond strongly to high-contrast images such as these. You will be amazed at just how intrigued baby is by these bold shapes and patterns - they will be truly mesmerised! Babies particularly enjoy symmetry, and respond to faces from a very early age. The simple faces in this fold-out book will entrance baby.
- Concertina style, fold-out fabric book featuing four double-sided illustrated panels
- This book can stand up, making ideal for tummy-time
- 100% cotton outer with foam inside - great for grasping little fingers
- The thick, padded pages are great for developing fingers to explore and practice turning and folding
- Entertaining and stimulating - Mesmerised and Faces for Babies are a great distraction for little ones when travelling
- Recommended by Paediatricians, mid-wives, mums and more!
- Measures approximately 15cm long x 15cm high x 3 cm thick (60cm long when fully unfolded)