Lamington Socks are made in New Zealand with superfine, non-irritating Merino wool. Merino wool socks allow for thermoregulation in a variety of climates, making them suitable for year 'round wear. Their unique properties inhibit bacterial growth, keeping little feet, fresher, longer! Merino Knee Highs are ideal for wearing under gumboots or ski-boots, showing off under shorts or a skirt, or simply snuggling up at home!
Their famous 'stay up, stay on' Knee High Socks are rendered this season in the sweet 'Hundreds and Thousands'. Soft Fairy Floss Pink is scattered with sprinkles in all colours of the rainbow!
- Ethically Made in New Zealand
- Made with 70% superfine Merino wool - supersoft and non-irritating against baby's delicate skin
- 25% Nylon for durability, and 5% Elastane for stretch
- Machine Washable, Line Dry (see Care Guide below)
- Merino wool is moisture wicking, to keep you feeling warm and dry - never sweaty or clammy!
- Versatile - uniquely thermoregulating, merino can be worn year 'round
- Sizing is stitched into every pair, to make pairing a breeze!
- Lamington's Knee High socks are designed to be worn under the knee
- COLD wash with similar colours (never hot wash your woollens - they will shrink!)
- Wash inside out, in laundry bag, to minimise pilling (some pilling is inevitable with socks, as it is caused by friction, such as that inside your shoes!)
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron
Please note, aged based sizes are guidelines only. Your mileage may vary! If in doubt, we recommend sizing up, as children are notorious for growing.
|Lamington sock size
||NZ/US shoe size
||5 to 8
||4 to 7
||20 to 24
||9 to 12
||8 to 11
||25 to 29
||13 to 3
||12 to 2 Y
||30 to 34
||3 to 5
||3 Y to 6Y
||35 to 39
*Centimetres are measured toe-to-heel, on a flat, unstretched sock.