Lamington Socks are made in New Zealand with superfine, non-irritating Merino wool. Merino wool socks allow for thermoregulation in a variety of climates, making them suitable for year 'round wear. Their unique properties inhibit bacterial growth, keeping little feet, fresher, longer!
The 'Toffee' features natural (off-white) spots, set against a warm spice colour.
- Ethically Made in New Zealand
- Made with 70% superfine Merino wool - supersoft and non-irritating against baby's delicate skin
- 25% Nylon for durability, and 5% Elastane for stretch
- Machine Washable, Line Dry (see Care Guide below)
- Merino wool is moisture wicking, to keep you feeling warm and dry - never sweaty or clammy!
- Versatile - uniquely thermoregulating, merino can be worn year 'round
- Sizing is stitched into every pair, to make pairing a breeze!
- Crew Socks are designed to come to mid-calf length
- COLD wash with similar colours (never hot wash your woollens - they will shrink!)
- Wash inside out, in laundry bag, to minimise pilling (some pilling is inevitable with socks, as it is caused by friction, such as that inside your shoes!)
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron
Please note, aged based sizes are guidelines only. Your mileage may vary! If in doubt, we recommend sizing up, as children are notorious for growing.
|Lamington sock size
||NZ/US shoe size
||5 to 8
||4 to 7
||20 to 24
||9 to 12
||8 to 11
||25 to 29
||13 to 3
||12 to 2 Y
||30 to 34
||3 to 5
||3 Y to 6Y
||35 to 39
*Centimetres are measured toe-to-heel, on a flat, unstretched sock.