The 'Bunny' Baby Crew Sock from Lamington NZ's Newborn Naturals range comes in a light grey marle colour, with a self-patterned chevron weave.
Lamington are renowned for their superfine Merino wool socks. Perfectly designed for keeping baby warm, and socks on!
- Ethically Made in New Zealand
- Made with 70% superfine Merino wool - supersoft and non-irritating against baby's delicate skin
- 25% Nylon for durability, and 5% Elastane for stretch
- Machine Washable, Line Dry (see Care Guide below)
- Merino wool is moisture wicking, to keep you feeling warm and dry - never sweaty or clammy!
- Versatile - uniquely thermoregulating, merino can be worn year 'round
- Sizing is stitched into every pair, to make pairing a breeze!
- These cosy Crew Socks come to approximately mid-calf height
- COLD wash with similar colours (never hot wash your woollens - they will shrink!)
- Wash inside out, in laundry bag, to minimise pilling (some pilling is inevitable with socks, as it is caused by friction, such as that inside your shoes!)
- Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean, do not iron
Please note, if your child is aged 9-12 months, we recommend going up to the 1-2 years size.
||0 to 1
||1 to 2
||2 to 3
||2 to 4
||4 to 5
*Centimetres are measured toe-to-heel, on a flat, unstretched sock.