Designed and made in Melbourne, KeepCup is the first barista standard reusable coffee cup!
The original and the best, KeepCups are a great way to reduce, re-use and recycle as part of your everyday life. Ideal for takeaway drinks, they're also practical in the office, or at home, with their splash-proof lids and stylish design.
Designed for drinking pleasure on the go, the Helix range features double-walled, insulated stainless stee construction, with a fully sealed twist-fit sipper lid. Keeps your contents hot for one hour, or cold for 6 hours!
- Ergonomic, user-friendly design
- Barista approved design
- Secure, twist-fit plastic lid with splash proof seal
- Easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning
- Recyclable at end of life
- 18/10 Stainless Steel Cup with tactile ‘stone finish
- Lids and plugs are manufactured in Victoria, Australia from PP#5
- All components are assembled and packaged in Melbourne
- Comes gift boxed in FSC certified cardboard packaging
- Handwash recommended for all stainless steel components to preserve surface finish
- Plastic components are dishwasher safe on the top rack. Place small components in the cutlery tray or basket to avoid loss or damage
- The Small size KeepCup is suitable for a 'Regular' sized coffee, and holds 8oz / 227ml
- The Medium size KeepCup is suitable for a 'Large' sized coffee at most cafes, and holds 12oz / 340ml