Make bath time extra fun with the Reef Rescue Crew; Dave the Dolphin, Tilda the Turtle and Barbara the Butterfly Fish. The Crew live in and around Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and are ready to take pre-schoolers on adventures through the ocean.
Made in Australia from recycled Australian plastic, these fun characters each have their own human accessory, allowing children to easily relate to them and create their own world of imaginative water play.
- Recommended for ages 2+
- Designed and made in Australia from recycled plastics (HDPE milk bottles)
- 100% FDA-certified food grade plastics; free of BPA, BPS & phthalates
- Meets the Australian safety standards for pre-school children (AS/NZS ISO 8124 certified)
- Easy to clean - they're even dishwasher safe!
- 100% Recycled cardboard packaging
- 100% Recyclable - once your family's fiished with them, either hand them down, or pop them in the recycling bin!
- Dolphin measures (approx): 10.1cm long x 6.1cm wide x 5.8cm high
- Turtle measures (approx): 9.3cm long x 7.3cm wide x 2.8cm high
- Butterfly Fish measures (approx): 7.6cm long x 3.5cm wide x 5.9cm high
- Boxed size: 19.8cm long x 10.9cm wide x 6.8cm high
- Weight (incl. packaging): 300g