Zoom through the water with the 'Reef Express', the fun and functional submarine made from recycled plastic milk bottles!
On board you'll find the Reef Rescue Crew; Dave the Dolphin, Tilda the Turtle and Barbara the Butterfly Fish! They each have their own seat in the Reef Express, which will entertain pre-schoolers as they remove the lid and clip each character in and out of their spot.
All Happy Planet Toys are made in Australia from recycled Australian plastic milk bottles, and allow children to create a world of imaginative water play.
- Recommended for ages 2+
- Designed and made in Australia from recycled plastics (HDPE milk bottles)
- 100% FDA-certified food grade plastics; free of BPA, BPS & phthalates
- Meets the Australian safety standards for pre-school children (AS/NZS ISO 8124 certified)
- Easy to clean - they're even dishwasher safe!
- 100% Recycled cardboard packaging
- 100% Recyclable - once your family's finished with them, either hand them down, or pop them in the recycling bin!
- Submarine measures (approx): 30.3cm long x 18.1cm wide x 12.7cm high
- Dolphin measures (approx): 10.1cm long x 6.1cm wide x 5.8cm high
- Turtle measures (approx): 9.3cm long x 7.3cm wide x 2.8cm high
- Butterfly Fish measures (approx): 7.6cm long x 3.5cm wide x 5.9cm high
- Boxed size: 30cm long x 18.5cm wide x 12.4cm high
- Overall weight (incl. packaging): 570g