Anna's of Australia's pretty Liberty print Face Masks have been designed for general purpose use, so you can wash, sanitise and reuse your mask. These Australian made, close-fitting, triple-layered masks are available in one size only - suitable for women and young adults.
Made in Australia, each of these Face Masks features;
- Triple layered cotton fabric, as per health department suggestion
- Tightly woven cotton exterior layer in Tana Lawn Liberty print fabric
- Adjustable straps to securely fit your mask
- Shaped design that fits under the chin and over the nose
- Easily washable - simply use hot water and detergent (if machine washing, we recommend the use of a lingerie bag or pillowcase to ensure your straps do no tangle with other clothing and stretch)
- Fabric Face Masks do not offer the same level of protection as surgical mask or N95 masks, but they can assist in reducing disease transmission by helping to prevent face-touching and minimising respiratory droplet spray.
Tips for wearing:
- Ensure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitise your hands.
- Remove the mask by lifting off the straps without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with detergent and hot water (after each use, if possible).
- Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- Don't put masks on children under 2 years of age, and ensure children are always under competent adult supervision when wearing masks.
- Remember, face masks are an addition to (not a substitute for) other preventative measures such as social distancing and frequent hand-washing.
For obvious health and safety reasons, there are no change of mind exchanges on any face masks!