Otto & Spike
$130.00Visit product page →
Otto & Spike is made in Melbourne at a family-run knitting mill, which has been operating in Brunswick for more than 40 years.
They use Australian and New Zealand grown wool, and make use of remnant yarns to reduce waste, whenever possible, Otto & Spike utilise a variety of knitting machines, both vintage and contemporary, in creating their wares, ensuring products that are both unique and of the highest quality.
- Made in Melbourne
- 100% premium Australian Lambswool Extra Fine Merino Wool
- Measures 180cm long x 36cm wide
Angus & Celeste
$79.00Visit product page →
Melbourne's own Angus & Celeste have created this beautiful and practical series of plant pots to bring a unique and playful feel to your garden or home environment.
Plant Pot measures approximately 20cm in diameter and 13.5cm highDrip Tray measures approximately 18cm in diameter and 2cm high
- High-fired porcelain
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Comes with drip tray
- Decorated with original screenprints Angus & Celeste artwork
- Comes presented in an Angus & Celeste gift box
$148.95Visit product page →
Mywalit is an internationally recognised designer and manufacturer of leather goods, founded in Lucca, Italy in 2005. Known for their high quality materials, innovative designs and bold colour combinations, Mywalit designs combine striking good looks with eminently functional designs.
This traditionally structured, slimline purse is simple, elegant and practical. The horizontal design creates a compact purse with a generous capacity, including 13 credit/loyalty card slots, internal and external coin purses and 2 note slots.
- Genuine Nappa Leather
- Double-stitched edges for durability
- Designed in Italy
- Convenient external zip-up coin pocket
- Additional zip-up section inside, suitable for notes or coins
- Individual slots for at least 13 credit or loyalty cards
- Includes mini ball point pen housed in an internal pen slot
- 2 full length note pockets, plus receipt filing sleeve
- Transparent ID card window
- Secure press stud closure
- Style number #237
Dimensions (when closed):
- 17.5cm long x 9.5cm
Handmade by Lynneke
Handmade by Lynneke on the Mornington Peninsula, this range of heavyweight Door Stoppers are filled with locally grown wheat and lavender.
- Adds a subtle lavender fragrance to your home.
- Heavy-weight (approximately 800g each) to hold your door fast!
- Features a handy loop at the top, making handling easy.
- Each pyramid measures approximately 16cm high and 14 x 14cm at the base.
- Please note that every item is individual and fabric placement may vary from that pictured.
- Keep dry and spot clean only, vacuum away any dust.