Myrtle & Moss
$29.95Visit product page →
Myrtle & Moss was launched in late 2010 with a stylish, scented botanical skincare range. Since its inception the singular desire has been to create an incidental sensory delight, as the products not only look, but feel and smell superlative.
- Each set includes a Myrtle & Moss Hand Cream and luxurious Shea Butter Soap
- Available in 3 scents
- No harsh chemicals, parabens or SLS
- Made in Australia
- Tested on Family & Friends not Animals!
- Presented in festive gift box
The Spotted Quoll Studio
$89.95Visit product page →
The Spotted Quoll Studio was founded by Tamika Bannister in Tasmania, in 2009. Her aim was to create beautiful and ethical wares, featuring original designs inspired by the Tasmanian wilderness, in an environmentally sustainable manner.
These generously sized, summer-weight scarves from The Spotted Quoll Studio are delicate, sheer and light to wear. Beautifully draped with a hand feel of silk they are the perfect accessory to add to your outfit as you run out the door, and a great gift for friends and family overseas.
- Made in Australia
- 100% Polyester
- Hand washable
- Measures 140 x 140cm
- Comes gift boxed
Otto & Spike
$135.00Visit product page →
Otto & Spike is made in Melbourne at a family-run knitting mill, which has been operating in Brunswick for more than 40 years.
They use Australian and New Zealand grown wool, and make use of remnant yarns to reduce waste, whenever possible, Otto & Spike utilise a variety of knitting machines, both vintage and contemporary, in creating their wares, ensuring products that are both unique and of the highest quality.
- Made in Melbourne
- Australian premium surplus lambswool
- Blankets measure approximately 1.6m wide x 1.6m high
- Backed with nylon woven taslon fabric
- Machine washable in cold water
Otto & Spike are proud to say that these picnic rugs are made from 100% surplus wool. As a consequence, colours are continually being updated as each individual colour runs out. Therefore the photographs of colourways here are indicative only.
$85.00Visit product page →
Emily Green's iconic handmade beaded necklaces are a Melbourne phenomenon that have swept the globe!
The Big Bead Necklaces feature hand-formed polymer clay beads from 2-5cm in diameter/length.
- Available in two lengths: 55cm and 80cm
- Handmade in Melbourne by Emily Green and her team
- The patterning on each bead is unique and the scale and colour may vary slightly