Riess cookware has been manufactured in the same Austrian village, by the same family, for more than 200 years. Their factory runs on hydro-electric power generated onsite, and all efforts are made to recycle materials and energy to prevent wastage.
The main body of every piece of Riess cookware is formed from a single piece of steel, to which handles are attached. The form is then hand-sprayed with four layers of glass enamel, with a high-temperature kiln firing between each coat. Skilled artisans honour the company’s long-standing tradition of handcrafted enameled steel wares by continuing to hand-finish every piece.
- Glass enamel surface is non-porous, anti-bacterial and easy to clean
- Nickel free, food safe and dishwasher safe
- Riess cookware is vailable in a range of charming vintage pastels, as well as classic Red, White and Navy, all in a smooth, non-colour-fading, glass enamel finish
- Practical yet elegant forms mean you can take it direct from oven to tabletop
- Suitable for use in the oven (to 220 degrees) or on the stovetop (safe for use on gas, electric, induction and woodfired ranges)
- Practical enough to use every day, stylish enough to use for entertaining
- Long-lasting, eliminating the need for wasteful replacements of lesser quality items
- Excellent heat conductivity allows you reduce the amount of fuel used in cooking
- The use of wooden or silicone cooking implements is recommended
- Do not place empty pans on high heat as crazing may occur
- Glass enamel can chip if dropped
- Do not use steel wool to scour, simply soak and brush or sponge
Small Milk Pot: 750ml volume, 10cm diameter x 10cm high (13cm handle)