From Melbourne stationers Write To Me, in collaboration with Sydney artist Rachel Castle, this 2021 Planner is totally BONKERS!
Encased in a gold-embellished, black linen cover with a colour popping artwork by Rachel Castle, this little planner knows exactly what's up! Coming out of 2020, surely, we're all feeling 'a bit bonkers'?
Thankfully, the minimalist, clean interior design will allow you to plan with clarity, across all areas of your life! The 'this side for / that side for' format allows you to split your priorities each day. Is it a work & family day? Or a social & health goals day? Do you need to block out time for life admin & planning? You CAN keep order in your life and achieve what you want, when you want, with a PLAN!
- Easily transportable A5 format (210mm H x 148mm W, weighs approx 450g)
- 160 pages (80 sheets) of 120GSM FSC certified paper, with colourful endpapers by Rachel Castle
- Case bound in a linen covered hardcover featuring artwork by Rachel Castle and gold embossing
- Flat-lay binding allows planner to lay flat for easy writing
- Weekly layout with two sections per day for easy organisation
- Every day has the same space allocated (inlcluding weekends)
- Monthly planner and list maker at the beginning of each month, including January 2022, so you can plan ahead!
- Yearly planner - features a 2021 quick glance calendar for 'big picture' planning!
- 20 Blank pages at the end - free for you to use as you need: notes, drawings, lists etc
- Elastic strap to keep planner closed in your bag, and two ribbons for bookmarking your place(s)
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia