Thurlby Herb Farm manufactures high quality, handmade herbal products in the township of Walpole, on the southern coast of Western Australia. Combining the fruits of their thriving gardens with traditional botanical knowledge, and strong environmental and ethical principles, Thurlby Herb Farm has grown from simple beginnings to be one of the largest employers in the district.
These Clothing Protectors contains essential oils in a solid wax base, cased within a decorative paper package. Designed to hang in clothing cupboards, they impart a fresh fragrance to deter moths and other insects.
- Scented with invigorating Lemongrass, these Clothing Protectors are encased in a colourful illustrated paper featuring cacti and other succulents
- Each Clothing Protector measures approximately 12 x 5 x 2cm, with a 5cm hanging loop
- Packaging design for Lemon Myrtle and Sandalwood scents by local WA Aboriginal artist, Kinjarran, depicts women and children seated around a camp sharing stories, and collecting food by a nearby river
- Keep your clothing protector in its packaging when in use (clothing can be damaged by direct contact with essential oils)
- This Clothing Protector will last for years! If you feel that the scent is fading, you can open the paper packaging and scrape back the dried wax block within to reinvigorate the fragrance within!
- Made in Australia