Fabric Face Masks do not offer the same level of protection as surgical mask or N95 masks, but they can assist in reducing disease transmission by helping to prevent face-touching and minimising respiratory droplet spray.
These Face Masks are handmade in Vietnam by a Social Enterprise, providing training and employment opportunities to communities in rural areas, and raising funds for education scholarships and other local initiatives.
- Handmade in Vietnam
- 4 layered construction: 2 layers of tightly woven quilting cotton fabric, 2 layers of antimicrobial polyester fabric
- Elastic over-ear straps for a secure and comfortable fit
- Child size is recommended for children aged approximately 4 - 9 years
- Machine washable up to 60C with like colours*
- 100% of the proceeds of the sale of this item goes to Mekong Quilts
* Please note: we recommend hand washing your mask in warm soapy water before using or washing with other items.
Tips for wearing:
- Ensure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitise your hands.
- Remove the mask by lifting off the straps without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with detergent and hot water (after each use, if possible).
- Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- Don't put masks on children under 2 years of age, and ensure children are always under competent adult supervision when wearing masks.
- Remember, face masks are an addition to (not a substitute for) other preventative measures such as social distancing and frequent hand-washing.
FOR OBVIOUS HEALTH AND SAFETY REASONS, THERE ARE NO CHANGE OF MIND EXCHANGES ON ANY FACE MASKS.
These Face Masks are handmade using patterned fabrics, making every item unique!
Your item may not look exactly like any of the items shown here.
There may be minor variation in size and fit between different masks.
Photography conditions and monitor settings can make it difficult to ascertain colours online.