Handcrafted in the heart of Central West NSW, Meeraboo candles are made with 100% natural soy wax, cotton wicks and a blend of fragrance and essential oils.
Meeraboo is a family operated business, with everyone playing a part, from pouring right through to packaging and distribution. Their packaging features the beautiful artwork of Indigenous artist, Holly Sanders, commissioned specifically for use on these collections.
The native-plant inspired fragrances are festive and ‘of the season’, but can be burned throughout the year. This boxed gift set includes all three fragrances from the Australian Christmas Collection;
- Blue Cypress & Native Sage - blue with Lyrebird illustration
- Eucalyptus & Bush Lemon - nude with Kookaburra illustration
- Sweet Plum & Lilly Pilly - blush with Galah & Sugar Possum illustration
- Handpoured in Canowindra, NSW
- Designed and Made in Australia
- Brushed gold travel tin with lid to keep your candle dust-free between uses
- Colourful artwork is printed around the body of each tin, ideal keepsake tin once your candle is fully burned!
- Each candle contains 85grams of wax and will burn for approximately 25 hours*
- Each Travel Tin weighs 160grams and measures 6cm D x 5.5cm H
- The Gift Box containing three Travel Tins weighs 750grams overall and measures 25cm L x 9.5cm W x 7.5cm H
- Non-breakable and perfectly postable!
- Blue Cypress & Native Sage is reminscent of a Christmas Tree, featuring notes of spruce, fir needles, cedar wood, spearmint and amber
- Eucalyptus & Bush Lemon is a summery blend of eucalyptus, tea tree and lemongrass
- Sweet Plum & Lilly Pilly is a festive blend of sweet plum, cranberries, fresh spruce, mandarin, cinnamon and cloves
* Please note, as these are handpoured candles, the weight and burn time is approximate. Burntime can also be affected by atmospheric conditions.