Handcrafted in the heart of Central West NSW, Meeraboo candles are made with 100% natural soy wax, cotton wicks and a blend of fragrance and essential oils.
Meeraboo is a family operated business, with everyone playing a part, from pouring right through to packaging and distribution. Their packaging features the beautiful artwork of Indigenous artist, Holly Sanders, commissioned specifically for use on these collections.
The native-plant inspired fragrances are festive and ‘of the season’, but can be burned throughout the year. The three fragrances from the Australian Christmas Collection are;
- Blue Cypress & Native Sage - presented in blue box with Lyrebird illustration
- Eucalyptus & Bush Lemon - presented in nude box with Kookaburra illustration
- Sweet Plum & Lilly Pilly - presented in blush box with Galah & Sugar Possum illustration
- Handpoured in Canowindra, NSW
- Designed and Made in Australia
- Matte white glass keepsake vessel with gold foil botanical illustrations
- Gift packaged in a full colour printed box, illustrated by Holly Sanders
- The Small Candles include approximately 200grams of wax and will burn for approximately 30 hours*, from a single cotton wick
- The Small Candle measures 74mm D x 87mm high and weighs approximately 490grams, fully package
- The Large Candles include approximately 300grams of wax and will burn for approximately 50 hours*, from a dual cotton wicks
- The Large Candle measures 85mm D x 100mm H and weigh approximately 750grams, fully packaged
- Blue Cypress & Native Sage is reminscent of a Christmas Tree, featuring notes of spruce, fir needles, cedar wood, spearmint and amber
- Eucalyptus & Bush Lemon is a summery blend of eucalyptus, tea tree and lemongrass
- Sweet Plum & Lilly Pilly is a festive blend of sweet plum, cranberries, fresh spruce, mandarin, cinnamon and cloves
* Please note, as these are handpoured candles, the weight and burn time is approximate. Burntime can also be affected by atmospheric conditions.