Fabric Face Masks do not offer the same level of protection as surgical mask or N95 masks, but they can assist in reducing disease transmission by helping to prevent face-touching and minimising respiratory droplet spray.
Anna's of Australia's pretty Liberty print Face Masks have been designed for general purpose use, so you can wash, sanitise and reuse your mask. These Australian made, close-fitting, triple-layered masks are available in one size only - suitable for women and young adults.
Made in Australia, each of these Face Masks features:
- Triple layered cotton fabric, as per health department suggestion
- Tightly woven cotton exterior layer in Tana Lawn Liberty print fabric
- Adjustable straps to securely fit your mask
- Shaped design that fits under the chin and over the nose
- Easily washable - simply use hot water and detergent (if machine washing, we recommend the use of a lingerie bag or pillowcase to ensure your straps do no tangle with other clothing and stretch)
Tips for wearing:
- Ensure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitise your hands.
- Remove the mask by lifting off the straps without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with detergent and hot water (after each use, if possible).
- Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- Don't put masks on children under 2 years of age, and ensure children are always under competent adult supervision when wearing masks.
- Remember, face masks are an addition to (not a substitute for) other preventative measures such as social distancing and frequent hand-washing.
For obvious health and safety reasons, there are no change of mind exchanges on any face masks!