We are anticipating stock of these Face Masks will arrive in early August. If would like us to reserve one for you, please email: email@example.com with your requirements (style & quantity)
- Handmade in Vietnam by Mekong Quilters Social Enterprise
- 4 layered construction: 2 layers of tightly woven quilting cotton fabric, 2 layers of antimicrobial polyester fabric
- Elastic over-ear straps for a secure and comfortable fit
- One size only - designed for use by adults
- Machine washable up to 60C with like colours*
* Please note: we recommend hand washing your mask in warm soapy water before using or washing with other items.
Fabric Face Masks do not offer the same level of protection as surgical mask or N95 masks, but they can assist in reducing disease transmission by helping to prevent face-touching and minimising respiratory droplet spray.
Tips for wearing:
- Ensure your mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching your mask while wearing it.
- If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitise your hands.
- Remove the mask by lifting off the straps without touching the front of the mask or your face.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
- Regularly wash your mask with detergent and hot water (after each use, if possible).
- Don't put masks on anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious or otherwise unable to remove the mask without help.
- Don't put masks on children under 2 years of age, and ensure children are always under competent adult supervision when wearing masks.
- Remember, face masks are an addition to (not a substitute for) other preventative measures such as social distancing and frequent hand-washing.