Made in France by Kelnet, these Snapper Style Velour Spectacle Cases feature the works of well known artists such as Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and Gustav Klimt, amongst others.
The soft velour exterior helps protect your glasses in your bag or pocket, and the Snap mechanism makes it easy to access your glasses while on the go!
- Velour exterior ensures contents are protected from scratches etc in your bag
- High-tech microfibre interior grips and lifts tiny particles of grease and dust to ensure optimally clean lenses and screens
- Has a metal mechanism shaped like an ellipse tucked inside the entrance to the glass case that opens when squeezed and closes once released
- Suitable for a variety of delicate surfaces, including: spectacles, camera lenses, smartphone touch screens, computers, televisions, CDS/DVDs and more
- This case fits most reading glasses and sunglasses
- Made in France
Dimensions: 20cm long x 10cm wide