Days of August are committed to using recycled and reclaimed materials to make beautiful, unique and functional pieces by hand. Their business, which is based in Adelaide, is carbon neutral and uses ethical and cruelty free practices.
- Reclaimed from the US Military, then brushed back and powder coated
- Great to fasten scarves, wraps, cardigans, etc
- Perfect as a key ring
- Very strong and durable, must press hard to open
- Due to it's reclaimed nature, some might have very minor signs of wear
- Safety pin measures 12.7cm (5 inches)