Created using certified organic cotton, pure beeswax, and organic jojoba butter, these artisanal wraps are perfect for storing cheese, bread, herbs, sandwiches etc, or for covering a bowl of left-overs. Beeswax wraps can extend the life of your food, reducing food waste, while replacing single-use plastics. Simply use the heat of your hands to shape the wrap around your food or bowl. The wrap will stick to itself and create a seal. When cool the beeswax will hold its shape.
- Beeswax wraps are washable and reusable and will last up to 12 months, being used on average of a few times a week
- Simply wash in cool water with gentle soap, air-dry and store in a cool place until your next use
- Fully biodegradable, zero waste and environmentally friendly, so just pop them in the compost once you have finished with them!
- The organic jojoba oil and beeswax create a naturally anti-bacterial environment
- Ethically sourced and cruelty free
- Handmade in Australia
Included in the pack:
- 1 x Small (20 x 21cm)
- 1 x Medium (25 x 26cm)
- 1 x Large (32 x 35cm)
- Random assortment of colours and prints - your item may not be exactly as pictured here!
Important note: Avoid raw meats and heat sources