$85.00Visit product page →
Hasa Design is a Tasmanian timber wares company specialising in uniquely Australian products. All their wares are designed and made in Tasmania, using locally grown, sustainably sourced timber.
Hasa do not aim to compete with cheap, off-shore manufacturing, their interest is in creating top-quality products in a fair and sustainable manner. Their unwavering belief in good design, excellent workmanship and quality materials ensures you will treasure your little piece of Tasmania for years to come.
- Designed in Tasmania
- Made in Tasmania
- Made with sustainably sourced Tasmanian timber, either from plantations or from fallen trees within specifically nominated areas
- Comes pre-oiled and ready to use
- Hand wash and dry immediately
- You may re-oil your board with a food-safe oil if desired
- Comes with a timber information sheet
- This item is presented in a Kraft gift box
- Small Chopping Board measures approximately 41cm long and is about 21cm wide
- Large Chopping Board measures approximately 50cm long and is about 23.5cm wide
Even hardwood timbers are susceptible to marking from knives and the like. This is normal and to be expected. We recommend using one side for any heavy duty chopping required, and saving one side for service if you have any concerns!
Please remember that every piece of timber is unique, your item may not have the exact markings and colouration shown here!
Write To Me
$44.95Visit product page →
Write To Me is a Melbourne based design and print studio run by sisters Anna & Nicolett.
This Recipe Journal is a lovely place to record all those treasured and delicious recipes that have been passed down through your family & special friends. Designed and illustrated in a classic style this journal will last for multiple generations.
- Grey linen hardcover with white embossed title
- A4 size and case bound
- Space for 94 recipes
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- Includes a table of contents and numbered pages making it easy to fine recipes in a hurry
- Space to record the history of the recipe as well as tips and advice
- Designed in Melbourne