Designed and made right here in Melbourne, Animalia Art references a range of Australian native animals, and renders them in architectural steel, ready for installation in your outdoor space. Like street art popping up in your laneway, Animalia Art is a little piece of covert art for your garden. Simply hammer your animal into a fence or verandah post, or even a live tree (for very hard timbers, you may need to pre-drill, before hammering), and ta-dah, your own cheeky piece of garden art to admire!
- Made from 3mm COR-TEN Steel, the surface of which will rust to a deep brown
- Easily hammered into most wooden structures, or directly into soil
- Designed and made in Melbourne
- Beautifully packaged, great for gifting!
- Tree Frog: 21 x 15cm
- Dragonfly: 24 x 16cm
- Kookaburra: 34 x 25cm
- Wombat: 30 x 21cm
- Echidna: 27 x 20cm
- Koala: 38 x 28cm
- Kanagaroo - Large: 33 x 27cm
- Kangaroo - Extra Large: 52 x 41cm